Thank you to our attendees, speakers and partners for your support throughout the
2023 TechXchange: Smart Manufacturing!
Improve Efficiency & Productivity: Work Smarter, Not Harder
Factory automation has been a dominant force for manufacturing solutions for decades, but the “Fourth Industrial Revolution” requires a greater level of connectedness between operations across the organization. A recent ISG study identified having a change management strategy that connects the value chain as the biggest challenge in manufacturing today.
Digital technologies such as the Industrial Internet of Things, cloud computing, big data, machine learning, the metaverse and artificial intelligence are dramatically changing the way in which products are manufactured, employees work, and customer expectations are met. Leaders are feeling the pressure to adopt innovative solutions to meet challenges and refine their smart manufacturing capabilities.
ISG subject matter experts and industry leaders will share best-practice insights to help you navigate the technologies, processes, and culture necessary to refocus your business strategy and guarantee successful outcomes.
In recent years, new technologies like IoT, Edge Computing, 5G and AI brought the attention not only to incredible business opportunities, but also to significant risks that a more open and connected world faces.
- What solutions exist to effectively deal with the increasingly intelligent attacks and how do you better protect your critical assets?
- What are the weakest elements you should focus on first to improve your security protection?
- How do you include ‘security by design’ in your operations and products, without impacting productivity and user/customer experience?
The Industrial Metaverse
The ChatGPT explosion is already shaping the industrial metaverse - from content creation to analytics.
- How can you structure next generation technology into your strategy roadmaps?
- How can you leverage simulation to build and distribute products more effectively, efficiently, and sustainably while improving planning, consumption models and shifts in production?
- What role does the metaverse play in enabling collaborative, virtual, and smart platform environments throughout the value chain?
Connected Value Chain
Technologies like AI, robotics, and automation are valuable tools that supply chain organizations can rely on to ensure their supply chain is connected, transparent and sustainable.
- How can AI, analytics and the Cloud play a powerful role in helping companies with supplier risk monitoring?
- How do you build a more resilient supply chain and bridge technology gaps?
Your connected value chain and digital thread are part of your sustainable manufacturing foundation.
- What sustainable manufacturing concepts are being taught to next-gen engineers?
- What artificial intelligence (AI) based advanced engineering system can support sustainable manufacturing goals?
- How can automated data analytics and metrics reporting support your sustainable manufacturing and ESG journey?
Select Your Experience
Who Should Attend?
Join top decision makers from healthcare, life sciences, manufacturing, energy and utilities and other industries.
- CISOs, CIOs, CROs
- Heads of Product & Innovation
- Heads of Strategy & Technology
- Infrastructure & Cloud Transformation Executives
- Operations & Supply Chain Executives
- Governance, Sourcing & Procurement Leaders
- Heads of Business Services
- Business & IT Management
- Digital Officers
- Senior Business Strategists
PAST ATTENDING COMPANIES INCLUDE:
AdvanSix ● AES Corp● Allianz ● Amgen ● Bayer ● BMW ● Boars Head ● Bosch ● Cargill ● Caterpillar ● Ericsson ● ExxonMobil ● GE ● Grupo Bimbo ● Honeywell International ● Jabil ● Jaguar Land Rover ● John Deere ● KraftHeinz ● La-Z-Boy ● LEGO Group ● Lockheed Martin ● Mitsubishi Electric ● Nestlé ● Pfizer ● Schneider Electric ● Siemens ● Stanley Black & Decker ● The Boeing Company ● Volkswagen
Why Attend An ISG Event?
When you make a strategic business investment, you expect exceptional ROI. The same should go for your technology conference experience.
ISG events deliver innovative yet practical ideas and insights from thought leaders who have decades of experience in the field. We don’t just study or theorize; we have lived it.
Bringing together these ISG thought leaders with industry visionaries and your most engaged peers in an intimate setting, every ISG event dives deep into the next game-changing opportunity for your business. It’s an experience you won’t want—and can’t afford—to miss.
Space is Limited!
To create an intimate setting conducive to interaction and networking, we limit the number of attendees.
We hope to see you in:
Become An Event Partner Today
Our sponsorship packages give you the opportunity to foster quality engagements and position your company as an industry thought leader to our audience of IT Services professionals.
For more information on our 2023 sponsorship packages, get in touch by clicking below.